Your Help Needed
We are completely supported by our membership; your pledges, commitment, hearts and hands are welcome. If you are interested in donating or contributing toward any of the following, please contact Seido at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 4 Zabutons
- Yoga Mats
- Repair Fence
- Entryway Gate at Empty Field
- Sanding engawa at Empty Field
- Closet shelving at Zen West foyer
Your Service Welcomed
- Setting up and closing zendo weekly
- Sweeping courtyard
- Deep cleaning the zendo
- Native plant project at Empty Field
- Assisting in formal training roles — cooking, altar care, greeting newcomers and more
Your offering to the sangha is gratefully received. If you have a skill you’d like to share, and want to support the group in some particular way not included above, please contact us. The Zen West~Empty Field organization is a nonprofit and relies upon the support of its participants. We are happy to provide a donation receipt upon request for tax purposes.
Heartfelt gratitude to all for your practice and participation, the greatest offering we have to one another.