Your Help Needed
We are completely supported by our membership, your pledges, commitment, hearts and hands are welcome. If you are interested in donating or contributing towards any of the following, please contact Seido – firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 4 Zabutons
- Yoga Mats
- Repair Fence
- Entryway Gate at Empty Field
- Sanding engawa at Empty Field
- Closet shelving at Zen West foyer
Your Service Welcomed
- Setting up and closing zendo weekly
- Sweeping Courtyard
- Deep Cleaning the zendo
- Native Plant Project at Empty Field
- Assisting in formal training roles – cooking, altar care, greeting newcomers and more
Your offering to the sangha is gratefully received. If you have a skill you’d like to share, and want to support the group in some particular way not included above, please contact us. The Zen West ~ Empty Field organization is a non-profit and relies upon the support of its participants. We are happy to provide a receipt upon request for your donations for tax purposes.
Heartfelt gratitude to all for your practice and participation, the greatest offering we have to one another.